Premier Berejiklian announced a massive winding back of covid restrictions in NSW which has seen NSW defeat the Covid-19 pandemic. The winding back of restrictions include.
- No caps on weddings and funerals
- No restrictions on singing including in places of worship
- No restriction on dancing including at weddings and in pubs and nightclubs
- No cap on visitors in the home (if there are more than 100 people there must be a COVID-19 Safety plan and electronic recording of visitor details)
- 200 people allowed for personal outdoor public gatherings
- All venues to move to the one person per 2sqm rule (venues will be allowed at least 25 people before the 2sqm rule applies)
- 100% seated capacity at entertainment venues including stadiums and theatres
- Mask use including on public transport in Sydney will move from ‘mandatory’ to ‘strongly recommended’.