- HAVE YOU SEEN THIS UTE? IT’S BEEN STOLEN
- One Nation posters stolen and replaced by with Labors Jeff Drayton’s posters
- Man dies in single vehicle crash
- 20 FIREFIGHTERS BATTLE HOUSE FIRE – LOUTH PARK
- Barilaro melts down after huge endorsement for independent candidate – Upper Hunter By-Election
Weir Road, Barnsley to remain closed for the foreseeable future
Weir Road, Barnsley will remain closed for the foreseeable future. Engineers are currently assessing damage to Weir Road, Barnsley caused by the recent storm and subsequent flooding of the road. Their assessments will determine the likely extent of the damage and the repairs required.
At this stage we are unable to advise a timeframe for when Weir Road will be reopened. We greatly appreciate your patience as we anticipate it will remain closed for an extended period of time.
In the meantime, work continues on finalising the detailed design of a bridge replacement. To keep updated on the bridge replacement head to lm.city/weirbridgeLAKE MACQUARIE COUNCIL SPOKESPERSON