- CESSNOCK COUNCILLORS CONFUSED BY THEIR OWN PARKING POLICY TO BE RE-EDUCATED
- POLICE RAID FOUR HOMES IN CESSNOCK
- FATAL PEDESTRIAN CRASH – LAKE MACQUARIE
- 16 female police officers share one toilet, two working out of the closest.
- HER MILKSHAKES DIDN’T BRING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD
Flood waters have completely isolated Maitland Vale from Maitland, over the next few days the SES will run what might just be Maitlands very first ferry service for residents who are isolated by the flood waters.
A spokesperson for the SES said the ferry will run from from Maitland Vale RFS at the Maitland Vale Rd, Rosebrook to Lambs Valley, at the intersection of Luskintyre Rd and Maitland Vale Rd, for the following times 9am and 11am and 3pm till 5pm daily until flood water have receded.
Keep up to date: http://www.ses.nsw.gov.au/
For emergency help in floods and storms, call the NSW State Emergency Service on 132 500. In life threatening situations call triple zero (000) immediately.