- HAVE YOU SEEN THIS UTE? IT’S BEEN STOLEN
- One Nation posters stolen and replaced by with Labors Jeff Drayton’s posters
- Man dies in single vehicle crash
- 20 FIREFIGHTERS BATTLE HOUSE FIRE – LOUTH PARK
- Barilaro melts down after huge endorsement for independent candidate – Upper Hunter By-Election
Flood waters have completely isolated Maitland Vale from Maitland, over the next few days the SES will run what might just be Maitlands very first ferry service for residents who are isolated by the flood waters.
A spokesperson for the SES said the ferry will run from from Maitland Vale RFS at the Maitland Vale Rd, Rosebrook to Lambs Valley, at the intersection of Luskintyre Rd and Maitland Vale Rd, for the following times 9am and 11am and 3pm till 5pm daily until flood water have receded.
Keep up to date: http://www.ses.nsw.gov.au/
For emergency help in floods and storms, call the NSW State Emergency Service on 132 500. In life threatening situations call triple zero (000) immediately.