The Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Festival is back in 2021 with rock and roll, markets, dancing and more at Rotary Park Kurri Kurri.
Yes, despite the recent bad weather and pandemic the Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Festival is not cancelled and definitely 100% going ahead in 2021.
All ticketed events and markets to run per schedule except the Show and Shine car show due to recent rain closing the showground.
Livestream and Program for Saturday the 27th
- 11.25am Welcome by DJ Gav
- 11.30am All Shook Up Dance Studio – Dance tutorial
- 12pm Vintage Hair tutorial – with Miss Pixie
- 1.30pm Chance2Dance
- 2pm Best Dressed Competition – JUNIORS
- 2.45pm Emmy-lou’s Vintage Fashion Parade
- 3.15pm Dressed Competition – COUPLES
- 4pm Best Dressed Competition – TRADITIONAL
- 4.45pm Best Dressed Competition – MISS MODERN DAY
- 7 – 10.30pm DJ Gav, Louis King
Best dressed competition:
Best Dressed Competitions will be held at Weston Workers Club on Saturday 27 March. For more details and to enter online here.