⚠️ UPDATE: Tuesday 23 March – 5:30pm
The following roads remain closed due to flooding:
- Cedar Creek Road, Cedar Creek
- Ekerts Road, Pokolbin (south of Broke Road)
- Lomas Lane, Nulkaba
- Old North Road, Rothbury (Wine Country Dr to Sweetwater Rd)
- Richmond Vale Road, Richmond Vale
- Lovedale Road, Lovedale (at railway overpass)
- James Lane, Sawyers Gully
- Congewai Road, Congewai
- Watagan Creek Road, Laguna
- Dairy Arm Road, Laguna
- Murrays Run Road, Laguna
- Yango Creek Road, Laguna
- Upper Yango Creek Road, Laguna
- Great North Road, Wollombi (now closed at Wollombi Tavern)
- Milsons Arm Road, Wollombi
- Narone Creek Road, Wollombi
- Paynes Crossing Road, Wollombi
- Cessnock Road, Testers Hollow
🛑 MINOR flooding is occurring at Wollombi where a renewed river level rise to MODERATE flooding (8.60m) is possible tonight.
🛑 MAJOR flooding continues along the Wollombi Brook at Bulga where river levels are currently peaking at 6.6m.
🛑 Residents in low lying areas of the Wollombi Brook area, from Wollombi to Bulga, in particular Paynes Crossing Road, should arrange to stay with friends or family who reside outside the impact area if they have yet to do so.